This morning, we learn that AMD releases a new version of its driver. Once again, the company is focusing only on its new RX 7900 series. In short, this is the AMD Software Adrenalin 23.1.2!
AMD Software Adrenalin 23.1.2: still nothing for the RX 6000!
On the program, this new version of the driver comes with support for a new game. This concerns Forspoken. However, the driver also offers support for the IREE compiler using the MLIR interface under Vulkan. Finally, additional Vulkan extensions are also supported.
Of course, this driver comes with its own set of patches, as follows (in-house translation):
- Fixed driver launch failures: “Delayed Write Failed” on Windows 11 22H2.
- There will be no more low performance and loading time in game on SpaceEngine.
- No more flickering or missing textures in game on Emergency 4
However, some problems are already known and identified, among them we find :
- Stuttering can be observed on Uncharted 4 during the opening sequence of the game.
- Same thing for Forspoken, but when the dynamic resolution is active
- We can face crashes of the game on EA Sports FIFA 23 when opening Gold Packs
- Corruption can be observed on Battlefield 4 when the post process quality is set to Ultra.
In short, there is still a lot of work to do. Now, to download the driver, go to the link below: