In this review, we’ll be taking a closer look at the Simucube 2 Pro racing wheelbase. This high-end wheelbase is a popular direct drive choice among sim racers due to its advanced features and exceptional build quality. It’s the mid level offering from Simucube, sandwich between the Simucube 2 Sport and the Simucube 2 Ultimate. While we wait for Simucube’s new pedals, lets review their wheelbase 3 years after its release.
Note: This product was not sent to us by Simucube (we didn’t ask). We paid for it and intend to use it for personal use.
- Max Torque: 25 Nm
- Slew rate: 8.0 Nm/ms
- 24 Months Warranty
- Full metal housing for a total weight of 11.1 kg
- Brushless motor with 25 Nm Max Torque
- Angle sensor 4 million step readout per revolution
- Ultra-Low Latency
- Smooth Feeling: Zero throttling, cogging, or ripple
- Wireless Wheel Support
- Quick release preinstalled (no wheel side mounts)
Note that the wheelbase is not compatible with every racing game.
Compatible Games: iRacing, Asetto Corsa, Asetto Corsa Competizione, F1, Dirt Rally, WRC 9 onwards & more
NOT Compatible: Forza Horizon/Motorsport, Need for Speed titles, Art of Rally, Circuit Superstars, WRC 6 & 7, V-Rally, FM7 and FH3