be quiet! has just announced a brand new range of fans: the Light Wings. These are the very first ARGB fans from the German brand!
Bright lighting thanks to an addressable LED hoop
Available in 120mm and 140mm, these new fans feature an LED ring on both sides. Each LED can be individually configured to “offer impressive lighting effects”. As for connectivity, these new fans can be connected directly to the motherboard if it has a 5v ARGB connector, or to an ARGB hub.
Interesting technical features on paper
These new Light Wings have been developed in accordance with the high quality standards of the brand. Each fan has a PWM connector that allows for precise speed control. You can connect them directly to your motherboard or in series with each other, like the Arctic P12 PWM PST ARGB fans. This is a detail that will delight cable management professionals. The Light Wings are available in two versions:
- The classic PWM models have seven blades and offer a rotation speed of up to 1700 rpm (120mm) and 1500 rpm (140mm). Thanks to their low noise level, they are perfect for use as case fans.
- The PWM High-speed models have nine blades, and offer a higher rotation speed, up to 2500 rpm (120mm) and 2200 rpm (140mm). You can use these as fans on a watercooling radiator.
Price and availability of Light Wings
The be quiet! Light Wings fans will be available on November 23, either individually or in a three-pack. Please note that the three-pack includes an ARGB hub with six connectors. Unit prices:
- Light Wings 120mm PWM 1700 RPM and high-speed 2500 RPM : 22,90 €
- Light Wings 140mm PWM 1500 RPM and high-speed 2200 RPM: 23,90 €
Three-pack prices with ARGB hub:
- Light Wings 120 mm PWM and high-speed Triple-Pack: 69,90 € (excl. VAT)
- Light Wings 140 mm PWM and high-speed Triple-Pack: 72,90 €
We can’t wait to test these new fans to see where they stand against its competitors! Find more information on bequiet.com