The test configuration:
Here are the different components that equip our test platform. For the publication of these tests, I used the latest BIOS received although new versions will certainly be available in the coming days. MSI has been very reactive in updating its BIOS during the launch of the Z690 chipset.
- Motherboard: MSI MAG B660M Mortar Wifi (BIOS A.06)
- Processor: Intel i5-12400 Alder Lake
- Memory : 32 GB Kingston FURY Beast 5200 CL40
- Graphics Card: MSI GT 710
- Cooling system : MAG Coreliquid C240
- SSD : Seagate Firecuda 520 Gen4
- Power supply : be quiet! Dark Power PRO 12 1500w
- Operating system: Windows 10 64 bits
- Display: ROG PG27UQ
A quick tour through CPU-Z to make sure everything is in order before we start our tests. We notice that with this version 1.98, our i5-12400 is perfectly recognized as well as the DDR5 memory. We can see that CPU-Z recognises all six cores of our processor.