We continue our tour of kits equipped with Hynix A-die chips with today a copy of the Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 7200 MT/s CL34. As a reminder, we have already reviewed the GSKill Trident Z5 RGB 6800 MT/s CL34 and the Teamgroup Delta RG 7200 MT/s CL34. These two first kits in A-die gave us complete satisfaction, so what about this Corsair kit? This kit is already available on the Corsair website for a price of $549.99. You should also know that a version with 7000 MT/s is also available for a price of $519.99.
We take a look at the kits available to us:
Since this is an article where we are going to do comparative tests, we thought it would be interesting to review the different kits in our possession. You will be able to know in detail the characteristics of each of them. You can also take a look at the section where our latest memory kit tests are available and find the one that interests you.
- 32 GB GSKill Trident Z5 RGB 6800 MT/s CL34 (Hynix A-die)
- 32 GB Teamgroup Deltra RGB 7200 MT/s CL34 (Hynix A-die)
- 32 GB Kingston Fury Renegade 6400 MT/s CL32 (Hynix M-die)
- 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB 6400 MHz CL38 (Hynix M-die)
- 32 GB Teamgroup Delta RGB 6600 MT/s CL34 (Hynix M-die)
- 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 6600 MHz CL32 (Hynix M-die)
- 16 GB Kingston Fury Beast RGB 6000 MHz CL40 (Hynix M-die)
- 32 GB Corsair Vengeance 5600 MHz CL36 (Samsung)
- 32 GB Teamgroup Delta RGB 6400 MHz CL40 (Hynix M-die)
- 32 GB Dominator Platinum RGB 5600 MHz CL38 (Samsung)
- 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast 4800 – 5200 MHz CL40 (Micron)
- 32 GB GSKill Trident Z5 5600 MHz CL36 (Samsung)
So, a little comment on the choice of unit for the memory frequency. For several months now, manufacturers and many of our colleagues no longer use MHz to talk about the frequency of the memory. Either some use MT/s or Mbps. On our side, we will pass on MT/s at the moment while waiting to see what will become the new standard. Don’t hesitate to ask us your questions if you have any problems with the settings either in comments or on our social networks. You can also join our community on the discord.