Small update of our test protocol. Indeed, we changed the software we were using to stress our configuration. The same goes for the different profiles. By the way, you will see that our configuration has recently received a new power supply. It is a RM750x from Corsair. Of course, we will always focus on temperature and noise measurements.
The wiring of the fans is not supported by our rehobus, so we set the ventilation manually via the bios of our motherboard. They will operate respectively with a PWM
signal of 30%, 50% and 100%.
- H170i Elite Capellix (Corsair)
- Kraken X53 (NZXT)
- Liquid Freezer II 240 (Arctic)
- Liquid Freezer II 360 RGB (Arctic)
- LS720 (DeepCool)
- MEG CoreLiquid S360 (MSI)
- Pure Loop 240 (be quiet!)
- Pure Loop 2 FX 360 (be quiet!)
- Silent Loop 2 360 (be quiet!)
- ToughLiquid Ultra 240 (Thermaltake)