As we noticed in our test of the Powercolor RX 6950 XT Liquid Devil and the MSI RX 6750 XT Gaming X Trio, AMD drivers have improved significantly allowing for increased performance. Today, AMD announces the arrival of the new Adrenalin Edition 22.5.2 drivers which brings several key improvements and optimizations, among which :
- DirectX 11 performance increase for the Radeon RX 6000 series – Increases performance in DirectX 11-based games over the previous driver, with up to an 8% increase on the Radeon RX 6950 XT card.
- AMD Smart Access Memory Optimizations – Provides up to 6-10% performance increase in Death Stranding at 1440p and up to 6-24% performance increase in Watch Dogs: Legion when using the new Radeon RX 6950 XT, Radeon RX 6750 XT and Radeon RX 6650 XT graphics cards.
- Radeon Super Resolution – RSR is now compatible with Ryzen 6000 series processors with integrated Radeon graphics, and includes a new setting that allows you to fine-tune the sharpening effect to your desired settings.
- AMD Privacy View – Unique software developed by Eyeware that monitors eye movement and reveals only the area you are looking at on your screen while dimming the rest, preventing others from seeing sensitive or private information.
- Sniper Elite 5 support and updated ray tracing for Hitman 3.
- Additional Vulkan extensions